Support Coordinator support individuals living with various disabilities and complex care plan identify the support and services then need to reach their goals.
- We support you to understand your NDIS plan
- Link you to supports in the community
- Provide you with information about appropriate supports.
We will support you to live in an environment that is caring and caters to your needs.
- Learning how to live well with others in a group setting
- Dealing with the responsibilities of living in your own home
- Assistance with personal care and
Person centred support in your home.
- Completing household tasks
We support you to live as independently as possible. By getting to know you and understanding your interests, likes/dislikes and goals for the future, we can map out the best possible programs to support you at home.
We can also support you with tasks around your home:
- Essential cleaning in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, vacuuming or mopping floors and other domestic task
- Assist with personal care ( showering, toileting) and encourage good hygiene for our clients
- Build and develop your skills to live independence such as ( meal prepping, grocery shopping and paying bills).
Do you or your love one need a break. We have respite facilities to will cater to your individual needs.
- Assistance with personal care
- Activities/programs tailored to your needs
- 24 hour support.
Our community nurses will work with you and your family to help prevent disease, maintain health and treat any existing health problems.
We will support you to maintain independence and a healthy lifestyle, at the same time as supporting your carers.
- Care after a hospital stay
- Assistance with chronic conditions
- Wound management
With assistance from one of our well trained staff, we can support you get out and about to participate in activities that you are interested in.
- Going to the park, beach or lake
- Participating in sporting activities
- Outings to the movies or shopping
- Catching up with friends and family